Hypnotist helps recover lost bitcoin passwords
As seen in Wall Street Journal
Lost bitcoin e-wallet passwords can be a nightmare. Especially if you have a large number of bitcoins lost in the ether.
“Crypto-Hypnotist” is the catch phrase given to those of us who help people recover lost bitcoin passwords.
Maybe you forgot about your bitcoin stash for years only to find that you have forgotten the password to your wallet. What a bummer!
Maybe you misplaced your hardware bitcoin wallet… or just forgot that super secret stash place that you were certain you wouldn’t forget.
I can help! My name is Jason Miller and I am a Master Hypnotist who has years of experience with hypnosis for memory recall, enhancement and regression.
Hypnosis has the ability to help clients find lost objects and recall things that they may have forgotten. Whether you have lost your hardware wallet or forgotten your bitcoin password… then let’s get you set up for an appointment to help you recover your lost bitcoin.
With the rising value of cryptocurrency like bitcoin and the other altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin and others, many people are kicking themselves for losing their hardware wallet or forgetting their password. It doesn’t really matter what kind of crypto you have lost the password for, I can help!
Somewhere deep in your subconscious mind you have the information lying hidden. Your subconscious always remembers and has a photographic recall once tapped into using my memory enhancement and regression methods
This is a specialty service for people who have a lot of bitcoin on the line. As such, this service is priced only to appeal to those who have a lot to gain by recovering their lost bitcoin password.
This session is available online via SKYPE, it is available WORLDWIDE so long as you speak and understand English fluently.
**Due to the rising value of bitcoin I have decided to reduce the initial rate to make this service available to more people for now. The recent steep increase has influenced this decision. Rates can change at anytime based on the volatile value of BTC. ~Jason
1 bitcoin **.5 BTC (One Half Bitcoin) + 5% of the recovered amount
**You may pay the fee using Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin
This service includes up to THREE hypnosis sessions to give you the most support in attempting to recover your lost password or hardware wallet. Sometimes it can take a few sessions to unlock the oldest memories clearly.
NOTE: I will be honest… There is no way to guarantee results.
Hypnosis is by far your best bet at remembering your lost password. And research on its memory enhancing effects confirm this. With nearly 30 years of hypnosis experience and 15 years refining methods of hypnotic regression, rest assured that you are in good hands when you choose to commit to bitcoin password recovery hypnosis.
How to get started:
- Use our contact form to email me about setting up a “Bitcoin Password Recovery” hypnosis session… This service will not show up in my online appointment system so you must EMAIL me. Thanks.
- Be prepared to pre-pay the program fee of
ONE bitcoin.5 BTC (One Half Bitcoin) BTC, ETH or LTC BEFORE your session.. please let us know which coin you prefer to use.
- Be prepared to pay the 5% commission only AFTER you remember your password and regain access to your wallet.. this works on the honor system.
- You will need a laptop or computer with SKYPE installed and a WEBCAM. You will also need headphones and a good internet connection. Cellphones and tablets don’t work as well. Mobile data can drop out during key moments, so please make sure to have good internet. I need to be able to SEE you in order to monitor your progress and state.
- Be flexible with your schedule
- Please understand that I cannot speak with each of you personally on the phone prior to scheduling your appointment. I set all of these appointments via email due the fact that my hypnosis practice is quite busy. Getting scheduled in is easy!
Bitcoin Password Recovery Hypnosis sessions are available by appointment only… use the form below to book now!
*Hypnosis cannot treat, diagnose or cure any medical conditions and is not intended to replace medical treatment. Hypnosis sessions are not covered by insurance.